ACAPMA has teamed up with its partners Arthur J Gallagher Insurance Brokers and HWL Ebsworth Lawyers to bring together a breakfast meeting series addressing the issues that affect fuel retailers across the country.
The first instalment focuses on keeping your business safe from cyber attacks and ensuring that your privacy practices are complaint.
- Current hot topics, risks and developments
- Privacy law and retailer obligations
- Privacy and data protection
- The cyber threat landscape and impact on business
- Cyber security and retailer obligations
- Responding to a cyber incident
Sessions will be held in HWL Ebsworth’s offices.
7:45am – 9:30am breakfast meeting
18 July | Level 26, 530 Collins St, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
27 July | Level 19, 480 Queen St, Brisbane, QLD, 4000
To register contact ACAPMA on 1300 160 270 or email email@example.com stating which session you would like to attend.