fuellynk, managed by Lynked Solutions, a subsidiary of FLEETCOR has today been announced as an official Australian reseller with the launch of the EG Fuel Card. This move further supports EG’s growth globally through the acquisition of the Caltex/Woolworths network in 2019.
Euro Garages has established itself as one of the UK’s fastest growing and most recognisable forecourt operators, with an expanding portfolio of around 7000 sites across the UK, mainland Europe, the USA and Australia.
Alongside an innovative approach to roadside retail property, Euro Garages has forged high-profile relationships with nationally and globally recognised fuel, food retailing and convenience brands.
EG Australia now owns and operates over 535 Caltex Woolworths sites across Australia. In times where many businesses are seeking ways to cut down on expenses, this partnership will provide them with a new payment solution, allowing businesses to save on fuel costs and valuable time spent searching for convenient fuel sites.
The EG Fuel Card will allow businesses to save up to 14c off per litre when also using their Woolworths Rewards Card and spending $5 in store. Businesses may also be eligible to earn Woolworths Rewards points for every $1 spent on fuel and in store purchases.
EG Fuel Card will help businesses save even more on their fuel costs than competing fuel cards, with access to very competitively priced premium fuels, a national network of over 535 fuel sites, and easy and accessible control over their account with its online portal.
“EG Australia is excited to be partnering with Fleetcor/fuellynk, who have the proven expertise and reputation, in launching the EG Fuel Card. This will give our B2B customers a market leading product to complement our ever increasing fuel network and premium convenience offering in Australia” said Poe Lee – Head of B2B Fuel Sales at EG Group.
The benefits of the EG Fuel Card include:
- Easy and accessible control over the account with EG’s online portal.
- Product restrictions, with fuel cards able to restrict purchases to fuel only, fuel and oil and/or shop items. Restrictions can also be set to specific fuel types and grades for even greater control over employee spend
- Purchase limits for each card
- Monthly invoices and options for payment methods and up to 49 payment free days – the best in market
- Managing vehicle expenses with exception reports
- ATO approved tax invoice statements, so receipts are not required
- The ability to monitor spend by driver or vehicle, with odometer readings and litres purchased
Press Release: EG Group and Fleetcor/fuellynk