In response to the extension of the JobKeeper Program the Fair Work Commission has released an updated JobKeeper Dispute Form, and Benchbook as well as Factsheets and Dispute Information. The Fair Work Ombudsman has also released more information on the impact of the changes to JobKeeper Flexibility Options specifically for Legacy Businesses.
With JobKeeper a reality for at least some employees until March 2021 the Fair Work Commission has released updated forms and guidance to employers and employees on how to handle disputes arising from JobKeeper.
To reflect these amendments, the Fair Work Commission has published updates to:
- Form F13A – Application for the Commission to deal with a JobKeeper dispute (coronavirus economic response)
- the JobKeeper disputes benchbook
- the Fact sheet: Extension and changes to JobKeeper provisions
- the information on JobKeeper disputes.
JobKeeper Legacy Business Flexibility
The Fair Work Ombudsman has also created a dedicated page for those Legacy Businesses to understand the options and requirements when accessing the flexibility options.
ACAPMA has continued to keep up to date the consolidated articles on;
- JobKeeper Stage 2 and 3 – https://acapmag.com.au/2020/08/jobkeeper-stage-2-3-everything-you-need-to-know/
- JobKeeper Stage 2 and 3 Flexibility Options – https://acapmag.com.au/2020/09/jobkeeper-stage-2-3-directions-and-flexibility-options-changed-and-extended/