In an effort to encourage the community to safely support dining, arts and tourism businesses, which have been impacted by COVID-19 the NSW Government Dine and Discover NSW program will be providing NSW residents over the age of 18y with 4 x $25 vouchers to use at participating businesses.
Vouchers can only be used within businesses that have registered for the program and those must have implemented a COVID Safety Plan, be registered as COVID Safe and who meet the eligibility requirements.
Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday, excluding public holidays.
- two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, available 7 days a week, excluding public holidays.
Initially commencing with a pilot group in February for (Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches and Bega Valley), businesses outside of the pilot areas can register now for the programs broad launch in March.
To be eligible to register a business, you must:
- have an active ABN and be registered for GST – ensure your details are correct on the Australian Business Register before registering
- operate in NSW
- be registered as COVID Safe and have a COVID-19 Safety Plan
- operate in one of these eligible industries:
- cafés and restaurants
- pubs, taverns, wineries, bars and clubs
- scenic and sightseeing transport
- museums, galleries and historic sites
- zoos, botanic gardens, wildlife parks and nature reserves
- performing arts operations, theatres and entertainment centres
- amusement, theme and water parks
- recreational activities such as go-karting, indoor climbing, mini-golf, billiards, bowling or ice-rinks
- outdoor adventures
- travel agencies and tours.
For more information see: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/dine-and-discover-nsw/dine-discover-nsw-business-registration#eligibility-requirements